The EHR Systems Analyst will be instrumental in the implementation of an EHR/Practice Management System for its Physician Groups.
The Analyst will work with Physicians, Clinicians and other end users to gather requirements. They will be responsible for learning and understanding system functionality in order to configure, test, troubleshoot and provide ongoing support. The Analyst will work with the Development Team to create enhancements and customize software.
- Participate as a key member of the core implementation team charged with successfully implementing an EHR system as the subject matter expert in the configuration and functionality of the NextGen electronic practice management and electronic medical records software suite
- Work with Implementation Specialists and Physician Office staff to determine needs regarding business processes and functionality, making recommendations as appropriate
- Work with other project team analysts, implementation specialists and project managers to identify system configuration options and constraints, and help design workflow enhancements within those guidelines
- Meet project timelines, deliverables and milestones
- Triage and troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, referring to appropriate resources for resolution as needed
- Attain and maintain NextGen Certified Professional for both EPM and EMR modules
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional software development experience.
- Prior experience with EMR back end build, system configuration, and implementation strongly desired.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated change management experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical problem solving to clients either in person or via telephone. Must be able to communicate complex technical instructions to non-technical end users.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision, have exceptional attention to detail and perform consistent work product validation/QA.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 20 months ago