EHR Implementation Consultants
Arizona-based MDS Medical the nation's leading integrator of Greenway PrimeSUITE. Greenway PrimeSUITE has been consistently ranked Best in KLAS PM/EHR in multiple categories for the past consecutive 5 years. MDS has customers in 35 states and over 30 specialties.
MDS is nimble, customer-oriented, and consultative. We are different in our approach to implementation and support, and sell our team as an extension of our customers' existing staff. A PM or EHR Consultant with MDS is the integral piece in helping customers achieve a successful PrimeSUITE implementation. MDS also provides a full range of value-added services to provide customers with a single technology vendor: hardware, Managed IT, web development, marketing support, data conversions, hospital integrations, and more.
- Implementation of Greenway PrimeCHART in ambulatory physician groups typically ranging in size from 1-15 physicians.
- Deliver on-site and web-based/remote clinical training to individuals and groups (physicians, nurses, mid-levels, etc.)
- Conducts needs assessment and troubleshoots issues that arise during implementation, then recommends specific solutions such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, or redesign of processes and workflow.
- Provide ongoing application phone support for clients that you may or may not have trained (troubleshooting and closing tickets) during non-travel weeks.
- Display an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and consultative service skills in each and every customer encounter.
- Troubleshoot clinical application issues.
- Organize and prioritize training, implementation projects, and support cases, meeting deadlines and promises.
- Travel out-of-state approximately 50% of the time, weekends and evening training hours WILL happen, flexibility is crucial.
- Implementation Consultants spend non-travel weeks and days conducting web-based training and remote support from your home office.
- 2 year degree minimum. 4 year degree preferable.
- A minimum of 2 years in a outpatient healthcare environment, OR 2 years performing implementation/training/support for ambulatory PM/EHR software.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical workflow and documentation at the point of care.
- Demonstrates professionalism, self-confidence, and patience with every internal and customer interaction.
- Exceptional verbal, writing, technical, and time management skills.
- Performs well under pressure, adapts easily to change, and meets deadlines in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Half the travel of comparable jobs in Health I.T.
- 100% employer paid employee health/dental/vision insurance coverage.
- 9 Company Paid Holidays'
- 3 Weeks PTO Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
Based in Scottsdale, MDS Medical is a Health IT vendor for outpatient organizations nationwide. A four-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list of...