To provide development and support of Enterprise applications and initiatives within the Clinical Product Development group. Applicant will be expected to learn and maintain existing applications as well as work within a project team environment for any new development. This includes requirements gathering and providing estimates for the work involved. Other specific responsibilities are outlined below.
Currently the Clinical Product Development group provides support and new development for Patient Safety Initiatives, National Quality Improvement Initiatives as well as Regulatory Reporting.
This position requires specific skill and experience in creating Customer Defined Screens in the Meditech Clinical Patient Care System. In addition to constructing the screens, the successful candidate will be able implement group responses and attributes within the screens. No less than an intermediate level of skill and experience in developing Customer NPR reports is required also. The preferred candidate will have advanced skill and substantial experience developing Customer NPR reports.
- Able to establish and meet due dates
- Writes technical specifications for programming assignments
- Codes to HCA standards
- Tests own development thoroughly
- Can resolve simple production support issues without assistance
- Ability to participate in after-hours support
- Actively participates in meetings
- Able to build strong relationships within department and with other technical people
- Looks for ways to improve how and what we develop and makes suggestions
- Expected to multitask
- Development of Meditech Customer Defined Screens including group responses and attributes, experience preferred
- Development of Meditech Customer NPR reports
- 3 to 5 years of programming experience
- Meditech Customer Defined Screen development, including group responses and attributes. Meditech Customer NPR. Meditech MAGIC development environment experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- Other skills regularly utilized within the Clinical Informatics team include: .Net, C#, Visual Studio, ASP and ASP.NET, Active Reports .NET, JAVA, HTML, SQL, Informatica, Business Objects, Relational Databases (such as SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata), Multidimensional Database (such as Essbase or SQL Server Analysis Services. All desirable but not required.
HCA Inc - 19 months ago