EHS INDUSTRIAL FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS
# OF OPENINGS: 10
Total Safety , the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for Industrial Field Services Technicians to recognize, evaluate and control health and environmental hazards for clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect exposure data and relevant documentation pertaining to potential health and environmental concerns;
- Interpret data relative to health significance and environmental impact;
- Assist in preparing and presenting health and environmental information to clients;
- Execution of field work assignments;
- Equipment calibration and use;
- Proper field form documentation for reporting purposes;
- Understanding of proper procedures and project scope of work;
- Communication with supervisory and project managers for all aspects of work load;
- Safe work practices in compliance with Total Safety policies and procedures;
- Preparation of project JSA’s prior to starting field related activities for inclusion in project files;
- Assessment of personal hours worked and possible overtime for project management approval;
- Preparation of data tables and data sheet completion while in the field;
- Lab sample shipment and chain of custody;
- Confirming proper media and equipment is up to date with factory calibration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be an effective communicator, extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to immediately respond to any requests or complaints made by clients.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and make accurate and informed decisions with limited input from others.
- Experience and skills in the use of a PC and Microsoft Applications.
- Must be able to grasp technical and scientific information quickly.
- Must have the ability to climb and lift up to 50 lbs, with safety harness.
- Must have the ability to pass a pulmonary function tests and wear respiratory protection.
- Must have the ability to pass Asbestos Air Monitoring Technician, Contractor/Supervisor, and Asbestos Building Inspector accreditation classes.
- Must have the ability to pass the NIOSH 582 PCM analysis class.
How to Apply:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 2 years ago