Exciting career opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Tech I to join one of the region’s fastest growing companies. M.C. Dean, Inc. is a design-build electrical engineering, construction and technology company with more than 2700 employees with offices in Washington, D.C.; Northern Virginia; Richmond, VA; Baltimore, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, LA; Clearwater/Tampa, Florida and in Stuttgart, Germany.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com .
Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of firm alarm and HVAC systems.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using test devices.
- Inspecting installation sites and studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals in order to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Diagnoising malfunctinoing systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Read and understand contract drawings.
- Painting fixtures
- The incumbent has minimum of 4 years of experience working in the electrical industry. High school diploma or GED is required.
- Lifts at least 100 pounds and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a twleve foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works on energized circuits or eqiupment.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possesses good vision (may be correct vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
- Must be committed to excellence and generate a high quality of work.
M.C. Dean, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical...