Poly-America, L.P., is seeking detailed oriented mechanics to work in our industrial maintenance department. The position is a 12 hour shift with a 4 day on - 4 day off work schedule, weekends included.
Poly-America offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, 401(K), on-site fitness facility and more!
· Installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components.
- AC/DC motors and controllers including servo drive systems.
- Electrical power distribution systems.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Following electrical codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
· 1-3 years of industrial maintenance experience preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting PLCs is a plus.
· Must be able to adjust to changing priorities in a fast past environment.