Electronics Technician – Electronic Engineer – Electrical Engineer - Membrane Switch Designer
The position of the Electronics Technician – Electronics Tech – Electronic Engineer is responsible for the design, layout, quoting, creation of bill of materials and testing of membrane switches, switch components and other printed electronics. This position also requires the capability of setting up the proper test parameters using testing equipment. The candidate will work with customers to formalize the design of membrane switches and other printed electronics projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform the essential duties proficiently.
1. Analyze customers blue prints and files to determine the feasibility and method of a production.
2. Prepares and directs preparation of a product or system layout, which could include detailed drawings or schematics.
3. Prepares detailed shop routing and bills of material for membrane switches.
4. Plans and develops test programs resulting in effective membrane switch and other printed electronics performance.
5. Evaluates engineering test results used in the development of switch and other printed electronics assemblies.
6. Research new technologies in the electronics field related to the manufacturing of membrane switches and other printed electronics.
7. Works with customers, both on the phone and in person, on the design and layout of membrane switches and other printed electronics assemblies. Occasional travel will be required
1.Familiar with and understanding of the Membrane Switch and Printed Electronics industries.
2.Must have a good understanding of switch design parameters and the basic principles of electronics.
3.Must be familiar with digital file formats.
4. Must have previous design and layout experience: Minimum of 5 years in this field.
5. Four year degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields is preferred.
6. A background in LCDs/ Membrane Switch Assemblies materials, constructions, backlighting, shielding options, etc. is preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Must possess knowledge of membrane circuits and switch design parameters, industry standards, materials, and technologies.
2. Must possess knowledge of printed circuit technologies and there engineering guidelines and limitations.
3. Must have knowledge to interpret electrical schematics.
4. Must possess knowledge of AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator, and Solid Works.
5. Ability to indentify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
6. Ability to remain open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Effectively communicates with people in a manner conductive with obtaining and giving important information.
7. Knowledgeable in the components needed to produce an effective membrane switch, which includes contacts, leads, domes, LEDs, etc
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM. Overtime and weekend work as needed.
Pay based on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 20 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...