Scope of Work : Construction Manager II – T-Mobile – Washington, DC This assignment covers the complete modernization of T-Mobile’s network of the cell sites. T-Mobile Modernization Project. Deployment timeframe has start in July 2012 and continues through 2013 to end of 2nd quarter. Scope of Work The CM will perform the following tasks : Site Walks |
• Create project tracker in Site Handler.
• Ensure that SP’s stays on schedule to meet deliveries.
• Use output of T-Mobile team in the form of NTPs to set schedule and scope for the sites CONSTRUCTION Services
• Manage SP s as required to meet the goals.
• Ensure SPs are familiar and are following all required procedures (Access procedure, SOW procedures)
• Ensure SPs are following the communication plan and escalate any issues early on in support if we are having issues.
• Attend Customer meetings and communicate project schedule status as required. Address customer issues/concerns as they arise.
• Agree on the services will be performed at each site with the customer and double check the communication plan and contact information.
• Oversee the creation and verify the accuracy of the scope, ensure that these are agreed to and quotes created based on the SOW.
• Provide any necessary support to the Vendors/SP teams in the field.
• Ensure SP remains on schedule to meet delivery targets.
• Continue discussions with SP to ensure they are on track for obtaining sufficient resources to support the project Verify work complete and ensure that SP’s/Vendors are being paid on a regular basis
ATEC Wireless - 19 months ago