The email/web production artist will execute upon the creative direction of our Art Director for all Bluegreen emarketing campaign programs including efforts associated with our new CRM Aprimo system. All work is comprehensive of email building, image file prep, landing page creation & website content maintenance. All work is expected to be delivered complete through clean, precise HTML & CSS coding. Must possess a highly collaborative nature with extensive experience with coding specific to the production of transactional emails campaign programs. The candidate must have the ability to multitask, work well independently and across a team of creative and marketing professionals and posess a strong attention to detail.
• Email production execution through pre-established design templates
•Training and execution within the new CRM (Aprimo) system for email production
• Proficiency with hand-coding clean HTML and CSS
• Testing for functional and rendering quality across email clients
• Apply segmentation using database queries
• Must be proficient with digital image file prep, optimization, production, sizing, cropping, applying meta data etc.
• Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts.
- At least 3 years of email marketing and web production experience
- Hand-code clean HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in Adobe CS
- Must work well independently and across teams. Attention to detal with strong emphasis on acuracy and exectution.
Bluegreen Vacations - 30+ days ago