Write memos, welcome letters, promotional announcements, communication plans, pre-shifts and employee newsletter articles.
Thoroughly communicate events & programs to employees.
Assist Event Coordinators with event preparation & implementation.
Assist Employee Services Clerk(s) with window functions including the Information Station, employee accounts, bus passes, name badges and photo ID cards.
Assist with all communication-related projects.
Design and manage the Mirage employee newsletter.
Create posters, banners and flyers as requested.
Payroll support including, but not limited to: printing checks, research payroll issues and separation clearances, etc.
Perform all duties assigned and deemed as necessary for the success of the department.
- At least 1 year experience in graphics applications.
- At least 1 year writing experience.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 6 months in Human Resources or related field.
- HRIS and time keeping application knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (English, Journalism, Communications).
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...