The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is recruiting a Community Coordinator, to function as an Employment Services Liaison within Employment Services, who will:
Court alerts, Family Court logs, Welfare Management System (WMS), and the Child Support
- Maintain program databases and update information based on surveillance of Family
Management System (CSMS) database as required.
met and report on program status regularly.
- Oversee Employment Services programs and processes, ensure that key deadlines are
services billed through OCSE.
- Manage the distribution, claiming and reconciliation process for vendor goods and
contribute to the management and improvement of the Employment Services programs.
- Complete special projects as assigned, including report writing and analyses that
community-based organizations and other units) by providing responsive customer service
- Help maintain and improve relationships with our program partners (courts, vendors,
and training as needed.
Minimum Qual Requirements
- Directly supervise support staff.
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties described above; or
2. High school graduation or equivalent and six years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties as described above; or
3. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to "1" or "2" above. However, all candidates must have at least one year of experience as described in "1" above.
- Knowledge of CSMS, WMS, and other Child Support Systems.
- Knowledge of Child Support policy and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong analysis and customer service skills.
Click the “Apply Now” button.
8:30- 4:30 (Flex) Monday- Friday
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
NYC Careers - 16 months ago