The EMT/Security Officer safeguards all employees, guests, and company property by standing a vigilant guard over their designated area, however they have their EMT license and can provide in-depth first aid treatment to any injured employees or guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides in-depth first aid treatment to any injured employees or guests if needed.
2. Enforces company policies and procedures.
3. Monitors fire alarm systems, dispatches Security Officers to assignments as required.
4. Conducts preliminary investigations and makes appropriate reports of any crime or other incidents occurring within an assigned area.
5. Provide assistance and information to guests and employees.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Supervisor
If working Casino Patrol:
1. Handles all monetary transactions between the Cage and Gaming Tables in compliance with Gaming regulations, and as requested by Management.
2. Distributes gaming table cash boxes and handle box pulls for count team.
3. Provides escort for slot drop, stand-bys, etc. as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. One or more years of EMT experience. Six or more months of relevant security experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess and be able to maintain the applicable regional Gaming card(s) and/or License(s), if any. Must have EMT license.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be able to read and write simple lists, interoffice memorandums, and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Remembering details, planning, reading, directing others, making decisions, discriminating colors, working rapidly, working at various tempos, concentrating amid distractions, remembering names and faces, examining and observing details.
Standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, carrying, pulling, hearing, sitting, bending/stooping, observing, stretching, pushing, turning, balancing, lifting up to 50 pounds. May perform first aid; may be exposed to blood borne pathogens.
Inside, outside, dry, wet, hot, cold, changing temperatures, noisy, high places, dirty, gloves.
The above job analysis is for the sole purpose of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is not to be construed to include all employees employed in each job classification. The Employer reserves the right to change the requirements of each job analysis as changes in business and/or technology dictate. All weights, distances, and measurements cited in this job analysis are approximations.
Casino Aztar - 16 months ago