The Greenville Fire/Rescue Department is accepting applications for the part-time position of EMT-B.
Examples of Duties:
The position of EMT-B for the Greenville Fire/Rescue Department encompasses the many responsibilities required on the emergency scene. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to: emergency and non-emergency response to EMS, Rescue, and other requests for service; facilities and equipment maintenance; and other duties as specified by the Fire/Rescue Department.
Education: minimum of H.S. Diploma or GED
Age: Must be at least 18 years old
• N.C. State Certified EMT-Basic
• Must have a safe driving record and possess a valid, current driver's license that is not revoked, suspended, or subject to limited restoration or conditional operation privileges
• Be a United States citizen or a non-citizen who can provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States
• Be of good moral character
• Possess the mental, physical, and medical health to perform job duties
• One year experience with an emergency response agency providing medical care preferred.
• Must be approved to function as an EMT-B in Pitt County by the Medical Director
This is a part-time position, working on an as needed basis.
Hourly pay rate based on experience and qualifications.
The selection process will include an oral interview, background check, psychological evaluation, medical examination, and drug screen.
City of Greenville, NC - 11 months ago
Greenville, NC is the 10th largest city in the state of North Carolina and the home of East Carolina University! Located halfway between the...