Title: Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Vehicle Operator
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
This summary identifies the principle functions of the EMT-B. Additional tasks may be added, at the discretion of the Company, provided the task lies within the normal domain of the Job Description. This summary does not negate the responsibility to comply with the current Company Policies or to follow standard work practices as defined by the Company.
1. Treat all customers including but not limited to, patient families, Hospital Representatives and all TransCare Employees professionally and courteously
2. Maintain EMT-B Certification in your state of residence
3. Maintain a driver’s license valid in the state of residence.
4. Report to work on time and in the appropriate uniform with the proper equipment.
5. Provide the appropriate patient care and transportation following state and company protocol guidelines.
6. Properly document treatment and findings on a TransCare provided Ambulance Call Report.
7. Be able to lift and carry 125 pounds without assistance. With assistance the EMT-B will be able to lift 250 pounds.
8. Properly care for and maintain the vehicle including, but not limited to, stocking the vehicle per Part 800 standards.
9. Follow the guidance of all supervisory and management personnel.
10. Understand, follow and implement all current Company policies and procedures.
- Current Maryland Certification as Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
- High School Diploma or General Edication Degree (GED), prefer some college
- Completion of CEVo 3 or EVOC within six(6) months of hire
- Expereince in Advanced Life Support environment for atleast two (2) years
- Knowledge of all Maryland Hospital and EMS system
- Ability to use all ALS/Critical Care equipment
- Ability to communicate on a professional level at all times
- Ability to lift 150lbs soley as required of field employees
- Basic computer skills
Patriarch Partners' lofty goal is no less than "rebuilding America, one company at a time, one job at a time." The private...