3 years experience required
NW MedStar has part time and full time EMT positions available at the Richland, WA hanger. Shifts are in 12 hour increments.
The Emergency Medical Technician Driver provides ambulance transport for medical crews and patients. The EMT Driver assists the medical team with patient care to sick and injured patients in all age groups as appropriate. The EMT Driver will primarily function as a driver and will function under the observation of a Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist when performing patient care. All patient care delivered will be consistent with regionally accepted EMT-Basic treatment protocols.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Current EMT-Basic certification in the State of Washington
- BLS Certification
- Ability to obtain EVOC and Hazardous Materials Awareness Level certification w ithin one year of hire
- Minimum 3-year EMT-Basic Experience
- Three years paid experience driving ambulances or fire trucks preferred ( extensive volunteer experience will be considered)
- Emotional stability to function effectively in unpredictable situations
- Provide an on call response time of 25 minutes or less to the hanger
- Acceptable driving record and have valid driver's license
Inland Northwest Health Services
- 3 years ago - save job