Analyzes, designs, codes, documents, implements, tests and troubleshoots information systems solutions for hospitals and other entities. Exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of original, creative, intellectual work. Incumbent is subject to overtime, callback, and on-call as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
Report Writing - Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting
- Proven combination of experience that demonstrates knowledge of current information technology programming techniques, complex systems issues, software design and integration.
- Experience with a good mix of the following is desired:
Web Technologies – HTML, ASP, PHP, IIS, Dreamweaver, etc.
Database – SQLServer, MS Access
Data Warehousing Experience
MicroSoft Office product suite
- At least 5 years experience in IS or related field required.
- Bachelor's degree or greater than five years of experience depending on education desired. Education from an accredited institution or experience as listed.
- Appropriate certifications as they apply to specialized area of expertise.
- Proficiency in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessment.
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard