- This Test Engineer position is for the Cisco Prime Security Manager product. Cisco Prime Security Manager (CPSM) is the next generation management product to manage next generation Firewall and traditional firewall. It enables enterprises to manage and scale security operations efficiently and accurately. Its end-to-end tools provide consistent policy enforcement, quick troubleshooting of security events, and summarized reports from across the security deployment.
- Plan, Develop & implement test strategies and test plans to ensure software features meet product requirements.
- Design medium complex test bed topology to verify features meet quality requirements.
- Implement functional automation using the test automation environment leveraging virtualization and cloud.
- Quickly adapt to changing project priorities.
- Generate new ideas to enhance feature set and quality for faster customer adoption.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in network management products, and in security technologies such as firewall, VPN and IPS.
- Demonstrated track record of learning new technologies, creating development test strategy and execution plan.
- Hands-on experience in scripting and automation with UI automation tools.
- Hands-on familiarity with test tools such as packet generators.
- Exceptional trouble-shooting, and debugging capability.
- Show initiative, be willing to work alone with minimal supervision well as collaboratively as a part of a larger team.
- MSEE/CS combined with 1+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 3+ yrs related experience.
- Having Cisco Certification is a definite plus.
- Must be independent, quick learner and possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Cisco Systems - 2 years ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...