Need a place to GROW and get hands on .NET programming experience?
At SEDC, you will learn new skills and have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge development projects. Our Entry Level .NET Developer opportunity will help develop your career and personal development in the field of software programming.
This is a temporary position with strong growth potential. SEDC is a stable and profitable organization with very low turnover.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Must be passionate about learning .NET Technologies and the lifecycle development processes
- Have a knack for efficient and creative problem solving
- Must be extremely detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, and prioritizing skills
- Motivated with the ability to handle constructive feedback
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of inner workings of technical solutions
Any of the following are a big plus:
- Microsoft .NET Certification
- 3.2 or higher GPA
- GitHub profile with work/project examples
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 7 months ago