Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and accurate DOT logs.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand truck.
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
- Ability to maintain condition of treating iron.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
. Must have CDL-A with HAZMAT
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone or pager and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...