Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and accurate DOT logs.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand truck.
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
- Ability to maintain condition of treating iron.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
. Must have CDL-A with HAZMAT
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone or pager and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
Weatherford - 15 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...