Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
· The ER Technician is responsible for delivery of patient care. The ER Tech provides patient care in the Emergency Center under the supervision of the RN or physician.
This is a per diem position on day and evening shift without benefits .
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited school is required
- Certificate from a Paramedic and/or EMT School is required
Experience & Skills:
- Previous hospital experience a plus
- excellent phlebotomy skills required
- Excellent customer service
- willing to cross train on desk
- Paramedic and/or EMT License is required
- BLS, ACLS & PALS
If you’re interested in working at Holy Cross Hospital, know this: We’re committed to providing compassionate and holistic...