BarkerGilmore has been exclusively engaged by a highly successful, global asset manager located in Northwest Baltimore, MD to identify an additional ERISA Tax Counsel. Our client is a premier employer and one of the top financial services companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
BarkerGilmore has a successful relationship with this high quality company and lawyers are extremely satisfied with their progression in the law department.
This is the ideal opportunity for an ERISA attorney currently working for a large law firm or government regulator looking to take their career to the next level with a company that is experiencing significant growth and offers an unsurpassed career path.
Our client offers a collegial work environment as well as an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Attorneys who join this company are extremely satisfied and typically spend the remainder of their careers here.
• Law Degree from an accredited School of Law and member in good standing of a state bar.
• Minimum of 5 years of ERISA experience.
• Understanding of IRS code pertaining to retirement plans and tax deferred investments.
• Must have ability to learn and then use and apply complex laws and regulations for a wide variety of areas.
• Attention to detail, along with strong oral and writing skills.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to interact effectively and work in partnership with a diverse group of internal and external contacts.
• Ability to balance the needs of individual business units with a broader understanding of the objectives of the firm as a whole.
• Excellent conflict management skills.
Leopard Solutions - 14 months ago