ERP Reporting Specialist I - Quality Management in GAC Savannah
• In depth understanding of how SAP reporting can support Quality Management functions, and how to implement SAP reporting add-ons such as BW and BO
• Able to work with the ERP workstream teams and with the related business areas, for the purpose of defining and implementing reporting capabilities
• Able to capture and document business area Reporting requirements, and implement them in existing SAP reporting facilities
• Ensures successful implementation and support of SAP reporting facilities for their business area
• Hands on SAP Quality Management transactional experience preferred
• At least one SAP OPS implementation preferred
• Solid knowledge of integration with other SAP modules and their integration points with OPS
• Experience in Quality Management development to support Manufacturing and Product Support Processes
• Displays in depth knowledge of the processes and applications executed within the business area
• Ability to face and resolve process issues including working with the business and ERP Workstream teams
• Understands the fundamentals of databases and data structures
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in industrial, manufacturing systems engineering, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Masters degree preferable.Four (4) years hands-on transactional experience within a workstream or twelve (12) years strong business experience in day-to-day operational business.
This position is a key role within the Gulfstream long term ERP organization. Responsible for supporting SAP Solutions, and sustaining activities across all business units. A large focus will be ensuring the integrity of the Global template and identifying, scoping and delivering on continuous improvement opportunities. Requires extensive knowledge of Gulfstreams lean techniques combined with excellent knowledge of Gulfstream business processes. Can identify where process improvements can be made, identifies SAP solutions, creates the business case and works with business to function specification along with development team if needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Utilizing detailed knowledge of aircraft processes and business knowledge applies extensive experience and ensures that the SAP delivered business process provides the appropriate functionality to run the business.
2. Identifies where process improvements can be made and works with Long Term ERP team to create the business case for each initiative. Responsible for recommending improvements in SAP functionality. Develops function specification along with the development team to address any changes once they are approved
3. Applies expertise and knowledge to take complex business requirements and models them in SAP. Regarded as expert on all details regarding processes and business requirements. Performs work without appreciable direction.
4. Understands and advise the impact of new processes and how to manage the change in the organization. Acts as a champion of that change in their business organization.
5. Using process mapping, lean six sigma and continuous improvement, applies these principles to functional business areas. Utilizes knowledge of Gulfstreams Continuous Improvement approach and Continuous Improvement Objective development,
6. Key expert in the reporting needs of the business and has a strong understanding of the reporting tools available in the SAP suite and how to apply them.
7. Leads and coordinates the resolution of process-related trouble tickets from Live sites.
8. Works with on-going implementation team to support them in issue resolution and ensures they adhere to the programs commonality standard.
9. Actively aware of SAP Business advocates and industry trends.
1. Performs other duties as assigned by the Workstream Manager/Group Head and works with Configuration Lead and Solution Principal.
1. Completion of appropriate training in a Lean manufacturing culture desired.
2. Experience creating business case packages and leading their presentation.
3. Experience with effectively communicating to senior management and applying lean principles.
4. Two (2) years SAP experience including in depth transactional and cross functional process knowledge preferred.
5. SAP configuration experience desirable.
(in addition to English): None
Requisition Number: 7402
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Full-time