GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies such as Chrysler, Microsoft, General Motors, IBM, and Lockheed Martin to government organizations such as Naval Undersea Warfare Center and NASA. We are publicly traded (GPX on the NYSE) and employ more than 2,800 professionals who are the best in their fields. GP Strategies has been named one of Fortune Magazine’s top “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” in 2013.
The GP Strategies Performance Readiness Solutions Division (formerly known as RWD Technologies, LLC) is a leading provider of human and operational performance improvement solutions that help employers maximize the return on their investments in people, processes, technology, equipment, knowledge, and customers. The Performance Readiness Solutions Group is currently looking for an ERP Training Consultant (Junior) .
SUMMARY: Works as a consulting team member or an individual training consultant to develop training programs for employees of industrial, commercial, or government organizations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of course curricula and course designs
- Develop instructional design materials to include:
- Procedural information (work instructions and simulations) for executing job tasks
- Conceptual materials
- Task-specific exercises
- Other materials to support training (job aids, process flows, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Instructional Design, instructional development or related field (such as Science, Engineering, or Technology)
- 2 - 5 years related experience in instructional design or educational technology (prefer experience with system/application training projects)
- Experience acting as a Training Consultant for at least two SAP or Oracle ERP implementation projects developing an end user training solution
- Strong technical writing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and client subject matter experts
- Analytical and creative/resourceful problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative, great attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Willing and able to travel up to 100%
- Experience with training recording/authoring tools (such as Captivate, Articulate, UPK, uPerform) and MS Office suite
- Instructional design experience or certification
GP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard