The ESG Business Operations team is responsible to coordinate all business planning activities related to ESG revenue including alignment of partner organizations to customer and product line supply strategies, demand consolidation and analysis, supply prioritization and allocations, and capacity optimization for the 7-36 month horizon.
As the Assembly/Test business operations specialist for the Embedded Solutions Group, you will be responsible for aligning supply chain and manufacturing support for the assembly/test requirements of our business which includes NAND, NOR, DRAM, PCM, and MCPs. These activities will require a high degree of collaboration and alignment with marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, product engineering, and finance.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reconcile both tactical and long range supply gaps that are created by assembly or test constraints. Collaborate with supply chain and manufacturing to identify the constraints and drive resolution plans.
- Establish and maintain a manufacturing Plan of Record for ESG products, inclusive of current and future roadmaps of ESG product assembly and test manufacturing sites.
- Collaborate with supply chain and manufacturing on capacity and cost initiatives. Support CapEx and spending decisions for assembly/test.
- Program manage A/T ramp readiness for strategic new product introductions.
- Manage ESG's manufacturing change control process, which includes assessment and approval/rejection of proposed changes. Represent ESG in the corporate change review board.
- 10-15 years of experience in business operations, manufacturing, supply chain, or product/quality engineering
- Technical expertise in assembly and test operations, memory packaging technologies and test equipment
- Experience in customer conversion management, change control management, and new product ramps
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence partner organizations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills and proficiency with PowerPoint
Education: BS degree in Business or equivalent
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...