Prosoft has an immediate need for an ETL/BI Solutions Developer experience in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that can pay $90,000-100,000 (based on experience).
In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, Prosoft provides all our Consultants with affordable Medical/Dental Insurance.
Please Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Work as part of the Data Warehouse Team, working with BI and Data Warehousing architects in detailed design efforts, as well as providing mapping and data flow documentation of their work.
- This person will be client facing and interface with project teams directly and will take a big-picture view of the company's data situation, understand what the business wants to accomplish with its data, and then design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Responsible for analyzing source data against business requirements, then designing, developing and implementing highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes that load data from these source systems into a staging environment and then into a dimensional Enterprise Data Warehouse and subsequent data marts.
- Design, develop, maintain and support SSIS packages related to the extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) process with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2008/2012.
- Write T-SQL procedures and functions to perform database tasks such as inserts, updates and deletes.
- Responsible for data profiling, source-target mappings, SQL tuning and optimization.
- Develop detailed technical specifications and ETL documentation in collaboration with data warehouse architect and Business Intelligence developers.
- Design ETL audit, balance, and control and scheduling processes.
- Develop testing and implementation strategy, conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify and resolve process bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence Developers through dashboard and application development process for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models, and acceptance testing.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in supporting data warehousing solutions.
- Significant prior experience in database design and development including working with stored procedures, indexes and views.
- Familiarity with star schemas and type-2 slowly changing dimensions
- Must possess the following technical skills: SSIS, CDC and incremental load strategies, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL Language, T-SQL, Job schedulers
- Experience with the following preferred: SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports and Tableau, C#, .NET Qualifications