Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 120 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $11 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for an ETL Developer in our Roseville Office! Our ETL Developer designs, develops, tests, documents, and explains the bank's data movement processes within the context of a team that is designing and implementing an integrated robust data warehouse. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Develops data movement processes for the data warehouse. Includes preparing and executing thorough testing;
- Works closely with IT and business team members in the design and implementation of the data warehouse;
- Analyzes data structures in existing legacy systems in order to design extract, transform and load processes and data warehouse data structures;
- Makes recommendations, based on data profiling and data analysis, for changes to existing/legacy systems particularly in the area of automated data validations;
- Uses standard data modeling, data flow, and data documentation tools to analyze, document and present data analysis work;
- Works cooperatively with others to resolve data and process issues
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field required with 6 years related experience including 1 year ETL development / data warehouse experience required
- Familiarity with Informatica and Data Warehousing architecture and standard practices;
- Extract transform and load (ETL) development, data modeling, data analysis, and database development experience required;
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as with Business Objects, Tableau, SSRS or Cognos is highly desirable;
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet, and VISIO;
- Possess excellent human relations and oral and written communication skills;
- Very detailed oriented and quality focused. Able to follow clear methodologies for troubleshooting and development.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application.
Rabobank - 18 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...