ETL Developer - XML Schema Management (Secret Clearance)
Business Environment and Job Description:
Hewlett Packard has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Organization for a
XML Schema Management
Virginia - Herndon
The candidate should have advanced knowledge in the field of Business Intelligence (BI) and be considered an ETL Specialist (Extract, Transform, Load) based on industry standards. We are seeking a Specialist with a thorough knowledge and direct experience with ETL. The successful applicant will have experience supporting cross organizational teams that ensure smooth integration of source systems, users and using systems. This individual will support meetings with representatives across the military services and agencies in a technical advisory capacity and provide assessment of system issues, performance tuning recommendations and insight into other ETL related topics. The work location is Herndon, VA with liberal mobile work environment capabilities.
Minimum Security Clearance:
Virginia - Herndon
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree (+/-16 years)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Programming and unit testing experience in PL/SQL and Oracle 11g
• Thorough knowledge and direct experience of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) using PL/SQL
• Experience with batch processing and job scheduling
• Knowledge and direct experience in data modeling for the application tier
• Expertise in DB application performance tuning
• Oracle 11i experience; experience with Install Base, Service Support model, Service Ticket generation, Queue routing
• Experience writing technical design documents
• Experience working on Linux/UNIX and writing UNIX Shell Scripts
• Java experience
• Experience with remote service support
• Experience developing ETL processes
• Experience in developing and installing new data sources to the existing architecture
• Ability to work closely with the Data Architect, data owners, DBAs, and other technical staff to bring new sources online.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
• Should be well versed in communicating with both technical and non-technical persons.
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...