Posting Title EUC Sales Specialist - Commercial About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers. Job Description EUC Sales Specialists is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with VMware’s internal and external sales team. This extended team is driven to a common goal within a set number of named accounts. The mission of this group is to broaden the reach of all named accounts to ensure the VMware foothold across the entire segment by driving the enterprise management suite of Desktop/End User tools into existing and new accounts. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment. End User Computing along with vCenter will allow vSphere adopters to accelerate their virtualization journey and drive additional cost, risk/efficiencies.
- Responsible for selling the Desktop/EUC suite of products and services within a list of 80-100 focused Named Accounts
- Responsible for acting as a product specialist to the larger VMware core salesforce and supporting those sales efforts into 500-600 accounts
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and focus on top accounts and establish sales cadence with the corporate and strategic account teams
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners
- Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with Inside Sales and channel partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio
- Responsibility to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Match the VMware enterprise management solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners, develop a collaborative account planning and enable channel partners to be an extension of VMware sales force
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- experience in the server configuration, change management , or compliance space
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
Requisition Number 38454BR
- Estimated travel of between 40% and 60% depending on the density and size of the territory Location Chicago, IL, US
VMware - 17 months ago
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...