The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas.
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred.
- 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The Bayshore Medical Center has been a leader of medical care in the Pasadena area for more than 50 years. With board-certified physicians,...