The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English required.
- Housekeeping experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Potential earning bonus of up to $1000 a year.
An Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/H/V).