For the serious bug hunter who enjoys firmware testing, this contract position with Emulex is a great opportunity to learn new and highly marketable skills. Work with our team of world-class engineers as you gain experience testing the latest converged network adapters in our state-of-the-art lab. This is a great opportunity to build your resume!
- Bring up testing of new ASIC and/or FPGA
- Testing of new features and regression testing of existing features
- Working closely with Firmware Engineers to identify and resolve bugs
- Working on validation of FCoE protocols on FPGA with Emulex products .
- Planning and documenting of test cases
- Sanity testing, regression testing and feature testing
- 5+ years of relevant experience; Masters or Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Science or Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in C programming, TCL Scripting, Python Scripting, Linux, Device Driver testing, Firmware testing or embedded systems testing
- Experience in Ethernet, TCP, and/or iSCSI protocols
- Proven testing experience with network or storage products
- Quick learner and someone who loves to find bugs
Additional Beneficial Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of relevant test or development experience
- Device Driver or Firmware testing experience
- Experience with Ethernet, TCP/IP, iSCSI, QOS, CNA, FCoE
- Experience working with network or protocol analyzers, test automation; experience working on FPGA or ASIC products
Emulex Corporation (Emulex) is a provider of a range of storage networking infrastructure solutions that connect servers, storage and...