Reporting directly to a Senior VP, the ideal candidate will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, as well as direct accounting and finance support tasks. Individual should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Build and Maintain positive, professional working relationships with employees in the assigned department
• Assist Sr. VP and management staff to ensure that company objectives and initiatives are communicated effectively.
• Produce PowerPoint Presentations given data and parameters needed.
• Create and Maintain Excel Spreadsheets as requested
• Draft and edit letters and memo’s as requested
• Proactively assist Sr. VP in time and schedule management.
• Act as liaison between Sr. VP and team management staff as needed.
• Schedule and prepare meetings, travel and materials as needed.
• Prepare for and attend all meetings or appointments as requested.
• Interact with customers to assist them with their project needs.
• Should be willing to implement, monitor and complete all projects given to them with a minimum of supervision.
• Track project status and goals in order to complete assigned projects in a timely manner.
• Field calls, monitor Sr. VP’s appointment calendar.
• Assist team management staff in the accounting and financial functional support area as requested.
• Prioritize needs and rearrange schedules for meetings as needs dictate.
• All other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience as an executive assistant
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task to effectively manage time and meet all specified and implied deadlines
• The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
• Ability to react to problems and come up with solutions quickly
• This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a high level executive.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
• Bachelor degree or Associate degree
• Accounting and/or professional bookkeeping experience
• Bilingual a plus
The Grocers Supply Co., Inc. - 18 months ago