General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Administrator in our HR group.
Under general direction, within an assigned functional unit, this position is responsible for the administration of one or more human resources areas, such as, but not limited to, employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, HRIS or training. Exercising judgment within generally defined precedents and policies, develops proactive plans to ensure that human resource activities achieve desired results, initiates and plans project(s), and develops the project design and schedule to meet overall objectives. Responds to inquiries, identifies issues, and develops solutions to complex and diverse challenges concerning employees, managers, and external parties on a variety of subjects, some of which contain confidential and sensitive information, which require tact and discretion in handling.
· Administers of one or more human resources area: employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, HRIS or training.
· Analyzes data and situations and develops solutions. Influences and guides employees/managers and external parties on actions to be taken.
· Plans, coordinates, and initiates employee and/or manager interactions to ensure effective communications.
· Initiates, plans and schedules project(s) to meet diverse objective(s).
· Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy reports and records. May develop new or revise existing electronic or hard copy systems and makes internal and external presentations.
· Initiates changes/updates/modifications to Human Resource policies and practices.
· May represent the company as the prime contact on external project(s).
· Provides direction to support staff and may provide direction to less experienced professional staff.
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
General Atomics - 16 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...