Early Childhood Teacher - Infants
Responsible for children enrolled in your classroom, including keeping track of children, writing and implementing lesson plans, parent communications and all other day to day operations.
Follow Kohl's and Center policies and procedures, and State Licensing Rules & Regulations
- Treat all of the children with dignity and respect.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
- Uphold WMELS guidelines and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
- Work well with fellow associates and supervisors.
- Maintain confidentiality of the children and parents.
Accountable for the children in your care during the course of your shift
- Maintain safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times.
- Write notes on the children's Daily Sheets about their day, including charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
- Conduct informal assessments of children.
Maintain necessary certification to perform job duties
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements.
- Keep a current Registry certificate.
- At least one year of experience in Early Childhood working in the specific classroom age group.
- Early Childhood I & II and Infant/Toddler completed.
- First Aid Training.
- CPR Training.
- Understanding of developmentally applicable practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood preferred.
- Prior experience creating age appropriate lesson plans.
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...