Student(s) will assist the Director in designing and implementing early learning centers for Hispanic Families in the Welcoming Hispanic Project. This position will also assist with Family Literacy.
- Physical work is minimal in setting up and bringing down learning stations.
- Supervising children.
- Assisting with reading, cooking, Math, English etc.
- Participating in the program by encouraging and teaching Adults how to carry out daily lesson plan activities.
- Assist Adult Learns with Family Literacy.
- Minimum 2.0
- Two letters of recommendation from a
faculty or staff member.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to provide own transportation.
- Desire to work with children and adult learners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with children.
- Patience when working with others and resolving problems.
- Skill in the analysis of problems, development and implementation of solutions.
- Skill in oral and written communication.