Activities include importing/exporting data, reformatting raw data to CDISC and/or client specified analysis standards, programming and/or validating analysis data sets, tables, listings, graphs, ad hoc reports and regulatory submission deliverables such as ISS, ISE, and eCRT and Define documents.
Assists Data Management and Biostatistics with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies. Communicates effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget. Resolves issue escalation for lower level programmers. Reviews and makes recommendations for process development and improvement.
Contributes directly to the company's revenue by performing programming and validation of client deliverables in Data Management and Biostatistics. Successful completion of assigned tasks increases the likelihood of repeat business from the client and ongoing success in acquisition of new business.
Qualifications/Minimum Required Education and Experience:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least five years of programming and clinical research or related experience OR relevant MA/MS or equivalent plus three years of programming and clinical research or related experience.
- Requires proficiency with SAS programming, macros, SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/STAT; OR
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
- Proficient in one or more programming languages.
- Ability to train, mentor and supervise others.
- Understanding of relational data base structure and experience working with complex data systems.
- Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Experience demonstrating leadership ability and ability to work on a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent problem solving and innovative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to independently and effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative and motivation.
Real - 20 months ago