The individual would be responsible for developing and maintaining business with our existing accounts within the assigned district as well creating new strategies and implementing these to develop new business. The Sales Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the company's existing sales and marketing strategies, reporting of regional activities to management, implementing sales and marketing programs and attaining goals of the assigned territory. This position is also responsible for monitoring business planning and forecasting for the territories base of customers. Additional responsibilities include managing customer inquiries, reporting of market trends and competitive market
Sales of wire rope into the Construction, netting,
synthetic ropes and all gear Euronete use to trade.
Develop new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
Manage the sales territory and maintain relationships
with distributors and end users.
Develop market intelligence on major distributors and
direct accounts .
Develop market strategies, set objectives and develop
a sales forecast for the assigned region.
Oversee all aspects of account management including
Travel within the assigned territory on a regular
basis is required.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the fishing market.
- Must be able to relocate or live on the east coast of the United States.
- Proven success in developing new business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A track record of success in a highly independent environment with minimal oversight; and adaptability to a high growth, changing environment.
- Experience using major software packages
such as Excel/Word/Outlook/JD Edwards or similar technology .
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales/Engineering recommended.
WireCo WorldGroup - 15 months ago
WireCo WorldGroup is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire,...