EFD Nurse Educator
West Palm Beach, FL
- Facilitates, collaborates and coordinates with all the different facilities of the East Florida Division in assisting the Women & Children's Nurse Specialty programs as well as the other Nurse Specialty programs when needed.
- Has the ability to assess individual or group needs of the Women & Children's Nurse Specialty Programs and is able to use appropriate continuing educational formats for further development of the programs.
- Provides follow-up clinical visits and phone calls as needed to audit and troubleshoot potential challenges with the Women & Children's (Mother/Baby, NICU, Labor & Delivery, PICU, and PEDS) and evaluate clinical preceptorship with students and preceptors. Communicates with managers/directors or other appropriate leaders to assess and evaluate education programs.
- Helps collect and aggregate outcome data for these EFD programs for evaluation and assessment.
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3-5 years prior Educator/Preceptor experience required
- Extensive travel required, position based in WPB
HCA Inc - 5 months ago