A highly profitable, very well funded ecommerce group focusing on high end fashion is starting its journey to dominate the online beauty market. A critical step towards this goal is to find a business partner/CTO. This person will be trusted to not only build an in house development team and an ecommerce platform, but also to make key strategic business decisions. This is a hands on role for someone who is an effective technology leader, business savvy, and still can be hands on and willing to code at the beginning stages.
Responsibilities include managing a technology team that will be growing fast, allocating specific roles and responsibilities to your team. You will be responsible for our entire IT strategy and deal with design, advertising, clients, investors and partners. You will be responsible for determining the ecommerce platform and tech stack, it is expected that you leverage the chosen ecommerce system to the best possible outcome for the company.
Location: Los Angeles, USA
In return they are offering:
- Minimum of 10 years ecommerce engineering experience- knowledge of ideally several ecommerce systems
- MUST be experienced managing engineering teams
- Savvy business minds – experience working in start up environments, with funding rounds, making strategic budget and business decisions
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, MySQL
- Object orientated programming expert
- MUST be able to code –back end
- “All in” mentality – looking for passion and desire to meet and exceed goals
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
- The ability to grow with a fast paced, e-commerce start up and help grow into a global business.
- The opportunity to be part of an all star Silicon Beach roster passionate about their company and very much poised to do extremely well
- Create something all your own and choose the technologies and platforms you deem best
- Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important & valuable contribution.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
APPLY | firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard