Sapling Learning has immediate, contract openings for Economics Content Authors to create questions to enhance our existing product.
This position can be completed remotely.
- Writing clear questions and solutions of varying difficulties, which test students understanding and application of concepts (Principles of Economics)
- Authoring hints, solutions and feedback that provide insightful diagnosis of student mistakes and misconceptions and coach students toward mastery
- Inputting the questions, hints, solutions and feedback into the software
- Reviewing and revising the questions
- Experience teaching Principles of Economics and writing original homework and/or test questions
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Recent experience teaching Economics and tutoring for Higher Ed
M.S. or Ph.D. in Economics (Ph.D. in progress does qualify)
Part time - 15- 30 hours per week, lasting through the end of March.
Please fill out the application, attach your resume and include hourly rate by clicking on this link https://re21.ultipro.com/HOL1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B253E9D4B91139CB
Sapling Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Sapling Learning - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard