A minimum of a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership or Administration required. An earned doctoral Degree from a recognized and accredited University of Educational Leadership or Public Administration is preferred.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE |
• A minimum of 6-years of successful leadership experience in a public or private School Principal position
• A minimum of 6-years of successful classroom teaching experience in on or more grade-levels
• Valid CA driver’s license and insurable on company policy
• Valid CA K-12 Administrative Credential.
• A minimum of 4-years of successful experience in directly supporting a public or private Board of Education or Board of Directors
• A minimum of 5-years of leadership experience over educational programs operating preschool, k-12, Special Education, Alternative Education and Adult Education
Provide overall leadership, management, supervision, and accountability for all Education Department programs and services including Morongo School. Communicate clearly and frequently about education services and programs to various audiences. Create a clear vision and written plans to guide all future program development, including: time lines, structures and resource allocation required in meeting specific educational needs identified by the Tribe. Provide for the supervision, evaluation, and guidance for the ongoing professional development of education services staff. Provide information to and the meaningful engagement of the Morongo Education Committee.
EdJoin.org - 5 months ago