Do you have experience developing eLearning projects that leverage new technologies or ideas? Have you held previous positions as an eLearning Curriculum Developer, Multimedia Developer, Education or Learning Consultant, eLearning Designer, Learning Architect or LMS Administrator? If so, this may be the position for you.
FICO's education services division is the principal provider of training programs to our clients, partners and employees on decision management applications, technologies and tools. We provide instructor-led and self-paced training programs for our clients, partners and workforce that focus on how to use, implement and maximize the benefits derived from our software products and solutions. In recent years, we have evolved to a blended learning approach that heavily utilizes high quality eLearning courseware and tools to better address the rapidly changing requirements of our business and technical audiences.
FICO is searching for a dynamic Education Consultant located in San Diego. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who will be responsible for educational program and content design, development, and on-going management of learning initiatives, as well as supporting our learning portals for employees, partners and clients.
Design and develop high quality technical product training, working with instructors to capture subject matter expert input and translate classroom-based curriculum to eLearning courseware and blended learning programs. Tools used will be Articulate Suite, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, and Flash published for mobile and web-based delivery.
- Develop more sophisticated technical components as required including custom graphics, video production and custom learning interactions requiring HTML, Java, and/or Flash development. This may include creation of custom templates for use by other non-technical instructional designers and subject matter experts.
- Develop and administer learning portals on Salesforce.com, including VisualForce pages, Apex, reports, workflows, SCORM support and eCommerce, tailoring to both internal and external portal users. May be required to lead efforts to develop content management, governance and support strategies for our learning portals.
- End-to-end learning project management for multiple high priority projects with rapid development cycles, including the coordination of global team members and stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally, consulting with subject matter experts and stakeholders to conduct needs analysis and develop appropriate learning interventions. You will be encouraged to suggest innovative and impactful solutions, utilizing technologies as appropriate and at the right cost point. Typical learning projects include on-boarding, field enablement, product training for both business & technical audiences, certification programs and just-in-time performance support. In many cases, you will be responsible for the rapid design and development of courseware as the project requires.
- Support the growth of our learning business by crafting ideas and strategies to expand mobile, social, and informal learning solutions.
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred in Education Technologies, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Human Resource Development, Organizational Behavior and Development or equivalent expertise in a related field with 5-8 years work experience.
The right candidate will have a technical background, with experience in and passion for learning and development. We are looking for someone to actively drive both the business and technical aspects of learning projects. He/she will be expected to demonstrate the following:
In particular, experience with most of the following is ideal:
- Ability to support custom learning development with HTML, Java, Flash and video to expand our capabilities with rapid eLearning development tools for mobile and web-based delivery
- Ability to quickly learn and work with technical subject matter to design and develop for product training initiatives
- Experience with system administration; Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Results-driven, high quality instructional design for performance and growth aligned with organizational objectives
- Excellent communication with all levels of internal/external personnel
- Analytical, innovative, creative thinker who is comfortable researching, testing and deploying new solutions, technologies, systems and processes, with an interest in mobile and social platforms
- HTML & Web Design
- Salesforce Development & Administration
- Designing courseware for mobile delivery (iOS, Android, Blackberry)
- Articulate Suite & Storyline
- Graphic Design (experience in, concepts)
- Voice over & Sound Editing
- Video Production
- Corporate teaching/delivery, curriculum design and development or technical writing experience is desired.
- Prior experience working with complex software systems or training content
- Project management (PMP) certification
- Experience working as a consultant
- Proficient in Framemaker software for classroom training curriculum development
- Experience with virtual/ remote training environments for instructor-led , hands on application training (e.g., ReadyTech)
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...