St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of "Best Places to Work" award!
The Education Consultant demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through the SSM Health Care System values, and tenets of integrated health care while providing leadership and demonstrating innovation within the health care ministry. Coordinates orientation by developing coaches, conducting conferences to evaluate the effectiveness of orientation, and developing action plans in response to educational needs. Collaborates with management and key stakeholders to develop consultative relationships to assess training needs, influence plans, enhance ability of employees, and effect change. Coordinates the assessment, design, development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of staff development programs and interventions consistent with theories of adult learning and the needs of patient populations served. Maintains clinical relevance, educator expertise, and models life long learning through higher learning, specialty certifications, seminars, professional meetings, research and clinical activities. Makes decisions based on safety, evidence, data analysis, and performance trends and incorporates evidence based learning into educational activities and practice. Supports the fiscal efficiency of the department by completing cost analysis, adhering to budget plans, and completing projects within an acceptable timeframe. Performs duties and responsibilities according to policies and procedures.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Master's Degree preferred (expected to work toward Master's).
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing is required.
- State of Missouri nursing license.
- CPR and BLS certification.
- 3 to 5 years of current Neuro/Critical Care nursing experience required.
- ACLS instructor credentials preferred.
- Previous educator experience preferred.
- Compassionate care giver.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
For more information, please contact Amy Lynch at (573) 446-9477 or Amy_Lynch@ssmhc.com
SSM Health Care - 2 years ago