Provide effective and efficient technical assistance and training to ESC clients for the development and implementation of programs to improve the performance of students.
Valid Texas Teacher Librarian Certification preferred
Three years experience in education/technology school librarian preferred
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Coordinate and deliver Librarian Support Services to public and private school
libraries in the Region III service area, including technical assistance, professional
development and support resources.
2. Coordinate textbook support and services as required by State guidelines.
3. Support Instructional Media digital resources and distance learning opportunities
through marketing and training for teachers, librarians, administrators, and ESC
4. Model efficient and effective technology skills in all aspects of program
5. Comply with federal and state laws, State Board of Education Rules, and ESC board
6. Manage project budgets efficiently and accurately.
7. Provide training to district personnel in the use of instructional materials.
8. Compile, maintain and file all records and other documents as required.
9. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical and responsible.
10. Keep informed of and comply with ESC policies and procedures.
11. Articulate and support the Center mission and instructional philosophy.
Computer and Multi-Media Equipment
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
Ability to interpret policy, procedures, and data.
Ability to instruct.
Maintain emotional control
Frequent in-region and occasional out-of-region travel.
Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
Works with frequent interruptions.
Region III Education Service Center - 19 months ago