Are you a K-12 teacher or want to be one? An edtech wannabe? Are you a gifted writer or editor? Do you have a flair for math?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should intern with TenMarks Education, a dedicated team of smart and passionate people who’re working on great things.
You’ll work on our next generation Common Core Math content and your work will be used by millions of kids. Everyday. Imagine the impact you could have! You’ll have the complete support of our amazing team of instructional designers, ex-teachers, and curriculum developers. Not familiar with Common Core – no worries! We’ll teach you, and hopefully, we’ll also learn from you!
Interning at TenMarks is an exciting opportunity and comes with great flexibility. Tell us what you like to work on and learn or choose the project on which you want to work! Regardless of the project you chose, you will be making an impact on the main product for back to school 2013. Some of the things we're working on:
All the work you do will be used by teachers and students in the fall. Sound exciting? Read on!
- Create, edit, and review content
- Plan and create interactive lessons
- Review and edit video lessons
- Develop best-in-class K-12 math assessments
- be a math and/or education technology lover.
- be self-driven and able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- have strong writing skills.
- have a desire to make an impact in education. We certainly do.
- be a great problem solver and want to attack new problems with enthusiasm.
- be able to get things done with attention to detail.
- Currently in a BS, MS, or PhD program in math or education. Or the right kind of high school student.
- K-12 educator or math/resource specialist.
- Student teacher, Teach for America alum looking to test the edtech waters.
- Familiarity with Common Core Math is a plus.
If you’re interested in having a meaningful impact on the future of education by helping students improve their math skills and confidence, then we want to hear from you!
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing education technology companies.
- Working on stuff that matters – you will be solving a real problem that’s in front of teachers today!
- Awesome culture – interesting, fun, wicked smart people to work with! Schedules are flexible, but you’ll want to be here all the time!
- Fully stocked kitchen with any snack that you could desire and weekly lunches.
TenMarks Education Inc. - 14 months ago