Responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the College, University and select High School Districts, and training end users on technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BA Degree (transcripts required)
- 5 years' experience, with a strong technical background, developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information technology procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization
- Experience working within a Higher Education and/or K-12 School District environment a plus
- Expertise in AV or electronics industries is a plus
- Travel Required
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
For 30 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and
audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three
concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional AV industry.
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Extron Electronics - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard