Teach graduate courses within program curricula, primarily at the Specialist/K-12 Administrative Licensure level, with some course assignments at the Master's and Doctorate levels.
Teach courses at both Minnesota State University's main campus in Mankato and at the satellite site in Edina.
Advise Master's, Specialist, and Doctorate graduate students.
Supervise portfolios, dissertations, and other culminating Capstone projects.
Engage in on-going scholarly activities, including writing and research.
Assist in departmental endeavors such as recruitment and marketing of its various graduate programs.
- Earned doctorate in Educational Leadership, Experiential Education, or a related field. ABD will be considered, dependent upon completion of doctorate prior to August 19, 2013.
- K-12 school administrative licensure.
- Evidence of effective graduate level teaching.
- Evidence of ability to incorporate technology into hybrid instruction.
- Evidence of recent research and scholarly publications and presentations.
- Membership and involvement with relevant professional organizations.
- Commitment to fostering a respectful and inclusive diverse working and learning environment.
This is a full-time, probationary tenure track position within the College of Education, Department of Educational Leadership. Departmental program degrees are: M.S. in Educational Leadership, M. S. in Experiential Education, Specialist in Educational Leadership, Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, K-12 Principal Licensure, Superintendent Licensure, Director of Special Education Licensure , and Director of Community Education Licensure. Additional information on Minnesota State University, Mankato can be found at: http://www.mnsu.edu .
Application Procedures: To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mankato/default.cfm . A complete online application will include the following attachments:
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three (3) references
- Unofficial Transcript(s) of your highest completed degree
Julie Carlson, EdD, Search Chair
Dept. of Educational Leadership
115 Armstrong Hall
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Mankato, MN 56001
Department Phone: 507-389-1116
*Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization which can be found at: ifo.org/index.php/download_file/view/290/114/.
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
Minnesota State University, Mankato - 16 months ago