Effects Analyst ORSA - Tampa
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking qualified Effects Analyst ORSA with work to be performed in Tampa.
The Effects Analyst ORSA will work with planners and assessment analysts to help drive Effects Assessment, Target Audience Analysis, and assist in planning for inform and influence activities. The Effects Analyst ORSA will use Excel, SPSS, ESRI ArcGIS, Google Earth, WebTAS, GeoQuest, CIDNE, and other research and data analysis and visualization tools to integrate many different forms of data from diverse sources into customized and meaningful analytic products to support decision makers and assist in the development and analysis of Measures of Effectiveness (MOE).
· Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP)
· Master’s degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Economics, Management Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
· At least
five (12) years of hands-on experience conducting operations analysis
· Must be highly skilled at data mining, statistical analysis, causal analysis, and geospatial analytical methods
· Familiarity with IO and MISO strongly preferred
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and adapt ongoing operations reporting and data collection into a coherent Effects Assessment framework
· Ability to critically review and analyze planning objectives and associated Effects in uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment
· Recent (within 5 years) experience in OIF, OEF, or other named operation in the CENTCOM AOR.
· Must be able to independently coordinate efforts across multiple staff sections. Some TDY travel may be required.
Required Computer Skills:
· ESRI ArcGIS
· Microsoft Office Suite with advanced excel skills
· Visual Basic for Applications
· Analytic software (Palantir, Analysts' Notebook, etc.) a plus
• Tampa FL
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard