Proactively sources and recruits candidates for employment by actively participating in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities. Utilizes traditional and alternative sourcing techniques such as ad placement and the internet. You must be able to source both active and passive candidates through exisitng and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Targets the most qualified candidates within the technical discipline and screen resumes to identify potential matches. Partners with business line managers and HR Generalists to develop and implement effective, timely, and cost effective recruitment strategies. Identifies, recommends, and interviews the most qualified candidates. We are seeking a recruiter that has experience recruiting for the following: Java, J2EE, DBA, DataStage, ETL, Oracle, SQL, System Administration, Helpdesk, Windows Engineer, QA Engineers, just to name a few.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of experience in technical recruiting
- Basic knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
1st - Daytime
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon, Inc. - 2 years ago