Electric is an Orange County based, International sunglass and accessory brand. We are currently searching for a highly skilled, extremely organized Graphic Production Manager with a flair for design and an organized approach to management. Reporting directly to the Creative Director on an array of design projects across all media, a successful candidate will be working in a young, directional art department alongside strong talent.
- Manage all activities associated with print production of Electric,
- Liaise between Sales, Marketing and the Design department to develop, communicate and manage clear production timelines, for all design department projects
- Reporting to the Creative Director, supervise a small team of production artists as they build, pour, and maintain Advertising campaigns, P.O.P projects, Seasonal Cataloging etc.
- Execute production projects including but not limited to the above
- Manage master production schedule with all print specifications and details and communicate status to project managers
- Collaborate with project managers and art directors to deliver print materials per project objectives
- Review and approve proofs
- Review, approve and process all invoices
- Manage production schedule with all print specifications and details and communicate status to project managers
- Manage the sales and customer service relationships with print suppliers
- Create Global campaign communication packages to be translated to international subsidiaries.
- Maintain organization of Art Department server. Including file and photography management.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Design Suite in a Mac environment (we need a technical wizard)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in preparing and troubleshooting final files with a good problem-solving ability and a proactive approach
- Experience re-touching and color correcting photography and preparing high-resolution files for digital output
- A strong eye for detail, layout and typography
- Experience working and problem solving with printers and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Submit non-returnable digital portfolio, resume and cover letter for consideration
- Design related degree
- At least 5 years experience In Graphic design studio or agency environment
Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volcom - 19 months ago
Volcom says it's "youth against establishment," however, this establishment is firmly on the side of youth -- those...